Early Math Mathlink Cube Activity Set, Age 4+
Designed to act as a visual aid during math lessons, these cubes will engage your little one as they learn about addition, subtraction and sequencing.
Skill Development: Math skills (one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, skip counting, Comparison, Making 10, Nonstandardized measurements, Grouping, Addition, Subtraction, Graphing), Color identification, Shape identification, Patterning, Matching, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning and hand muscle strength the kids need as part of school readiness checklists.
- Includes 115 pieces ( & 15 double-sided activity cards)
- 9.3'' W x 1.3'' H x 8.9'' D
- Paper/ Plastic
- Recommended for 4 years and up
- Brand : Learning Resources
- 100 pieces cubes can be purchased separately